Building a Wood Business is Hard
- 1 Your sales might not be growing fast enough or are stuck at a certain level.
- 2 You’re spending too much time on business operations, rather than doing what you love.
- 3 You’re competing with big box stores selling wood imported from overseas.
Grow your sales by working smarter, not harder
Access and add real-time inventory from your phone, tablet and/or desktop.
Sell wood while you sleep and get exclusive access to larger orders through our national buyer network.
Spend more time enjoying life with the ones you love rather than managing your business.
What Our Clients are Saying
The Traece™ Solution
How It Works
1. Request a Demo
Explore how Traece™ can be put to work for you in under an hour.
2. Upload Product
Easily and quickly get your product online.
3. Sell More Wood
Access larger buyers and grow your sales.
Choose Your Membership Plan
Our Client Partners
When Your Mill Runs on Traece™, You Can:
- 1 Add lumber to your inventory as its milled
- 2 Track source trees, logs, individual slabs, and dimensional lumber
- 3 Access and add on-the-fly from your phone, tablet, and desktop
- 4 Print QR codes for quick tagging, scanning, and location-based management
- 5 Dive into your business with insightful dashboards and reports
- 6 One-click to send photos and information on a slab to interested buyers
- 7 Instant pricing–set your parameters once, and get prices on all of your slabs
The Traece™ Difference
Proven in the mill, proven in the yard.
Traece™ is the best—and last—software to run and grow your business.
Together with our urban miller and sawyer partners, we continue to build a unique platform to track fallen trees and salvaged wood, tell their stories, and to turn these resources into beautiful products for their customers.
Our clients love Traece™ because it allows them to spend more time focusing on the work they love. Together with our close community of crafters, we compile best practices from millers around the country to create a cohesive, user-friendly system uniquely built for you.
Download Our Free Marketing Guide Packed With Strategies and Tips to Grow Your Wood Sales.
Interested in talking about how we can partner? Reach out and we’ll be in touch!